Monday, May 16, 2016

GMC 3500HD 4X4 Crewcab Dually Diesel and Allison...

Well people, I'm getting into looking for my truck pretty hard. I've got a dealer in north Georgia at $46,565. and another here in Tennessee at $46,572. However, the Chevrolet dealer has quoted $45,556. and the Chevrolet has a couple more options. These are cab and chassis models so I will probably be building a bed rather quickly if I do it. I'm getting covered up with outside work, busy, but I am seriously considering the truck. GM isn't offering the incentives,($1750.) Ha! GM can do better... I'm researching and hoping to find a little better deal... Tax, title and license puts me back over $50k. I'd like to stay under that if possible, plus, it has occurred to me that now may not be the best time due to new emissions regulations bogging these trucks down... Could be wise to wait on more reviews. I looked at a new medium duty M2 106 crew cab 4x4 Freightliner that costs more than a class 8 Volvo (new) so that made me stop thinking about a medium duty truck instantly.
Does anybody have any ideas about how to buy one of these trucks any cheaper?

Just rambling...Ordered winch today, gave bids and contemplated welding on receiver for steel mounting plate I need to make for winch. Re-thought about making ramps hydraulic... Like idea, don't like the weight...

No comments:

Post a Comment